Friday, 20 April 2012

Bridal Shoot

A few months back I had a chance to do a shoot in the studio as part of an evening photography course I was taking. We were able to shoot anything or anyone we liked so I decided to do a bridal inspired shoot.

I went on model mayhem and arranged for a professional model to come and model for me. However, she didn't turn up which left me with no model and only a homemade flower headpiece, homemade bouquet and a veil I'd borrowed off a friend. Knowing that these three items wouldn't make very interesting photos I hit the streets in an attempt to find someone...ANYONE...willing to model for me. As I was about to give up (after being told no or laughed at by about 12 people) I ran into the girl you can see in the photos who very helpfully agreed to be my model for me. She did a pretty amazing job too and actually suited the style of the shoot better than the professional model I had arranged so it all worked out in the end. 

Here are some of my favourites....



2 comments:

Comments...